Which dating sites actually work in 2020?
Today in the world there are more than 9000 different sites and applications for dating. Each year there are more and more of them, about 1000 online resources per year. They can be divided into different types, depending on the distinctive characteristics in order to specialize themselves in one group of people.
Despite the fact that today’s dating market is oversaturated with a large number of sites and applications, you can still find something useful, for example luvfree.com – a site that really works in 2020!
A couple of years ago, the Eve application came to the market, which says that it can protect a woman from harassment in the virtual world. The bottom line is that the more likes a man puts, the lower the rating of a woman.
In addition, personals and dating services may have other criteria, for example, sexual choice:
• The application for homosexual men Partner and the American Grindr, which appeared in 2009, for women – Only Women;
• Trek Passions – an application for science fiction fans, Tastebuds, where users find partners who share their musical tastes.
According to food preferences:
• Gluten-Free Singles site that will find a partner who does not eat meat or on a carbohydrate-free diet.
• ChristianMingle, focused on Christian dating, or “Parishioners.ru” – only for Orthodox, online dating club for Jews Sara & Rashel, for Muslims – Nikah.su.
• LinkYou working in the CIS with the option of choosing a partner in the profession or a more narrowly segmented Farmers Only —American dating site for farmers.
By features of appearance:
• A site for dating bearded men for their admirers Bristlr, a dating site Tall Friends, designed exclusively for those who have unusual sizes, Feabie service for users with curvaceous forms, a Ugly Dating site for those who think that he is ugly,
• the French Happn application for meeting people who visit the same places, or Magnet, which offers single people to indicate their location and chat with those who are interested in the profile.
By income level:
• dating site for wealthy people Luxy, Sudy – for those who are in search of “sponsorship” relationships.
• Anaem site for dating among Tatars, AsiaMe among Asians, JSwipe among Jews.
Statistical information says that the weaker sex is looking for happiness on a par with men, the sex ratio is about the same – 50 to 50. In 2020, millions of interested people spend time searching for relationships on dating sites. The average time spent on services is 5 hours a day. This means that not only specific dating sites are gaining popularity, but also classic ones, such as luvfree.com, which shows the highest results in 2020! The analytics service rating showed that they most often looked for dating sites – luvfree.com.