Top Tips to Get a Beautiful Girl and To Keep Her for Yourself
Posted By Clare Louise
False impression or interpretation can’t help you to stay with a beautiful girl for long. Moreover, it is not a good idea at the same time. If you truly want to be a prince charming to a beautiful lady, stay natural as the way you are. Read on this blog to know the tricks to keep a beautiful girl for long.
Approach the beautiful girls
- Introduce yourself confidentially: Make sure that first impression goes well. You must introduce yourself with higher self-esteem and level of confidence.
- Find common interests: Garotas lindas possess numerous interests, hobbies and much more. Try to find out about your common interests as it will strengthen the relationship.
- Progress slowly: Never ask her for a date within a couple of days as it increases the chance of rejection. Instead focus on the mindset and strength and things will fall accordingly to its own place. It will let you know whether you are comfortable with her or not!
- Take the contact information: You may definitely ask for it but it is entirely up to the girl whether she will give you email address, contact number or any other contact IDs.
- Leave first: First meeting is obviously filled with tingling combination of feeling of excitement, nervousness and awkwardness. Hence, you must leave as early possible before it gets negative.
Keep the right mindset
- Keep confidence: While you are going to approach a beautiful girl you have to keep your confidence level high. Otherwise, you may get rejected.
- Look as best as possible: As “first impression is last impression”, try to look best. Comb your hair, put on a fine dress and ensure that your face is clean to impress any garotas lindas.
- Rehearse: Practice how you will introduce yourself in front of the girl. Rehearsal of the words you are going to use is the best decision. It also helps in checking the right voice tone and approach.
You must continue the tasks you used to do before meeting her including spending quality time with friends and family. It will make you responsible too.