After Samsung introduced its Galaxy Note 7, all the attention is focused on the upcoming Apple iPhone 7. Apple’s releasing a new iPhone next month, most likely on September 16, although Apple hasn’t officially announced it yet.
The new iPhone is currently in mass production, so lots of factories in Asia are producing parts and testing what the company could reveal as the iPhone 7 in a matter of weeks.
And now, a group of Chinese leakers have posted photos and video what looks like a fully functional iPhone, booted up, running testing software called Switchboard.
What we’re expecting from the iPhone 7:
- A bigger camera that could boost low-light performance.
- No headphone port. It’s been replaced by a second speaker.
- A design that’s fairly similar to the current iPhone 6S with a few cosmetic differences, like its antenna lines
Other aspects of the iPhone 7 that have been rumored include:
- A version that comes with 256GB of storage.
- A new Home button that is less likely to fail.
- A new color — probably deep black.
- 7 Ways To Save Your Wet Phone
- VERY SIMPLE: Here’s how to charge your phone battery without electricity! – (VIDEO)