Cracked heels can be really upsetting, annoying and very painful. These are the main reasons why nobody likes dry and cracked heels. When the skin begins to dry, you begin to feel discomfort when wearing shoes and socks, but also when you step down and the skin of our feet stretches. Maybe you’ve heard for many ways of treating cracked heels, but this is perhaps the easiest and simplest one.
You can use the rice flour as a natural scrub and remove dead skin cells of your heels. This will help you to bring the softer skin back on the top of your heels, and because of this rice flour is also called natural exfoliator.
– First, you need a handful of rice flour and mix it with two teaspoons of apple and honey cider vinegar.
– Then you need to stir them well and make a thick paste.
– Next step is to soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
– Now you are ready to scrub your feet with the previously prepared paste.
– You need to do this several times a week, and in a few weeks you will notice a big improvement.
If the condition of your cracked heels is really bad, you will need to add a small amount of olive oil or almond oil to the paste, just before you apply it on your feet.
Follow these tips, and you will be really satisfied with the results. Your cracked heels will disappear forever.