Aloe vera is one of the house plants that is very easy to cultivate. It requires minimum maintenance, only occasional watering, warm and fertilization. It is good to keep it in the bedroom, because it helps with insomnia. This juicy plant has thick leaves filled with gel that can easily be collected.
Health elixir – aloe vera
Aloe vera works against inflammation, infections such as bacteria, viruses and fungi, it is very good for the skin as well as for health in general.
The Egyptians called the plant of immortality, and the Indians heavenly stick.
This plant is very rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium and potassium.
Aloe is also rich in amino acids and helps the body to alkalization.
In addition, polysaccharides and antioxidants in aloe vera improves the immune system.
Simply cut the leaf and squeeze the gel for any of the following purposes.
It is recommended to use the largest leaves to get the maximum benefit, because these leaves are most mature and contain the highest concentration of the gel.
Nine health benefits external use of aloe:
1. Soothes the burns
2. Heals the wounds
3. Cures acne and eczema
4. Soothes rashes, ulcers and other skin problems
5. Reduces itching after mosquito bite
6. Reduces wrinkles
7. Regenerates the hair and can reduce the hair loss
8. Hydrates the skin
9. May be used as a shaving gel
Nine health benefits of oral intake of aloe:
1. Soothes irritated stomach and digestive problems such as constipation, abdominal bloating, colon irritable and ulcerative colitis
2. Improves indigestion and heartburn
3. Regulates the blood sugar
4. Improves the health of the teeth
5. It improves the immunity
6. It promotes the production of white blood cells
7. Strengthens the heart and improves the quality of blood
8. It improves the urinary health
9. Reduces inflammation caused by arthritis
Make your own aloe juice for body detox!
The juice of the aloe is an excellent choice for detoxification, and considering that cleans the body, it helps with weight loss. Aloe juice was beneficial to the heart due to ingredient beta-sitosterol, which stops the absorption of cholesterol in the body and decreases the level of triglycerides. Because of its laxative properties, aloe juice helps with constipation, but do not drink too much of it, because it can cause diarrhea.
– Leaf aloe vera
– Water (optional)
– Take the gel from the aloe leaf
– Two tablespoons of gel into the blender
– Squeeze juice from oranges so you get a glass of juice and add it to the aloe gel
– Optional, add one cup of water
– Mix the mixture for about 1 minute and then the juice is ready for consumption
Caution: Do not consume more than 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel per day. Consumption of aloe is not recommended for pregnant women and breast-feeding. Also, consult with your doctor about oral consumption of aloe if you are taking certain types of medicines, such as diuretics.