Nearly 80% of people are faced with acne at some point in their lives. There are many different causes of acne, and perhaps the most difficult stage in the fight against them is determining the real culprit. Hormones play a major role in the creation of acne, so teenagers are the most affected group. Millions of people around the world are still trying to find the appropriate product that will help them take pride in their skin.
Not everyone can afford to use expensive cosmetics and other products that may help them to get rid of acne and oily skin, so we recommend you to try this cheap homemade mask.
Acid found in lemon juice not only bind and remove face fat, but they aslo prevent the action of bacteria that are found on our skin and which, if not removed, are the main reason for the occurrence of pimples and acne.
– 6 aspirins
– 3 tbsp. lemon juice
– baking soda
1. In a clean bowl mix the lemon juice and crashed aspirin.
2. Let the aspirin dissolve until it turns into a paste.
3. Apply the mask to your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and wash your face with baking soda and water (1-2 tbsp. of baking soda and 1 litre of water)
5. The mask will help you to get rid of acne and oily skin, so if you have really aggressive acne, you can get away with up to 5 days.
Take a look at the video below and see how to prepare and use this homemade mask step by step: