It is crazy to wake up early and send the whole day in front of the TV, doing nothing. You need to put yourself in a positive mindset and get the significant things done before anyone else. Start the day by getting into some good habits. Sticking to these morning result you will reap amazing rewards.
1. Wake up on time – once your alarm goes off, do not snooze it as 5-10 minutes are pointless. Snoozing causes anxiety and depression.
2. Stretch – relax your muscles with a morning stretch. This will stop you from being tired of waking up in the morning achy and constantly sluggish and tight.
3. Set your internal clock – every individual’s sleep timetable is connected to the release of melatonin. It helps the sleep patterns and wake cycles. These levels raise in the mid- to late evening, remaining high for most of the night, and then drop early in the morning. Sleeping more than 9 hours can cause melatonin production. Mostly, melatonin supplements are safe in low doses for short-term and long-term use. You should not take supplements without your doctor’s approval.
4 Enjoy the sound of silence and mediate – start your day with a 5-minutes mindfulness practice. Listen to some relaxing music, mediate, envision your future success, or reflect what you are grateful for.
5. Dress like you mean it – if you wear comfortable clothes your brain will think it is time for relaxation, thus put on some fancy clothes and wear them with great confidence.
6. Read before going to bed – turn all electronics off at least one hour before going to bed, do not watch TV, and read a book instead.
7. Do not sleep in – maintain functioning sleep by getting up at the same time each day, do not make exceptions for the weekend.
8. Drink lemon water – you better switch your cup of coffee with lemon water in order to increase your energy, improve your digestion and metabolism, and suppress your appetite.
9. Start your day with some exercises – prepare for some daily challenges and boost your energy by starting the day with a workout.
10. Do not skip breakfast – it is the most important meal, thus boost your intake by consuming iron-rich foods. This can help you prevent anemia and improve your levels of energy. Consume dark leafy vegetables, peanut butter, beans, eggs, iron-fortified cereals, pasta, and bread.
Share this article: