Prep: 15 MIN
Cook: 30 MIN
Total: 45 MIN
– 2 cups frozen peas, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup divided sesame oil
– 4 cups cubed pork loin 6 sliced green onions, 1 large cubed carrot
– 2 minced cloves of garlic, 20 ounces shredded cauliflower
– 6 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 beaten eggs
– In a saucepan stir peas and water together. After the water is boiled, bring the heat to medium and cook until peas are tender (5 minutes). Drain and put peas aside.
– Over medium heat put 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a wok. Add the pork and cook until lightly browned (10 minutes). Put the meat on a plate.
– Add the green onions, carrot and garlic to a wok with 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Cook until softened (5 minutes). After that, add the cauliflower and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until the cauliflower is tender but firm to the bite.
– Add the pork and the soy cause into the mixture and fry until lightly browned ( 5 minutes).
– Move the mixture to one side of the wok. After that, pore the eggs onto the side that is empty. Scramble the eggs until they are ready (3 – 5 minutes). Mix all together. Break up any large chunks. That’s it, enjoy.