When you’re translating anything into another language, you’re bound to mess something up. It’s difficult to get the message across sometimes. Words hold different meanings and connotations across languages, and some languages don’t even have words for certain objects or ideas.
But these translation fails are some of the worst we’ve ever seen.
1. Who would order that?
2. No…no you are not.
3. I don’t want to!
4. I guess you have to be a superhero in case of emergency.
5. Well, that sounds pretty awful.
6. Anywhere else, it’s totally fine.
7. Wikipedia tastes delicious.
8. Will do!
9. I’m sure some people would enjoy that.
10. Get it together, freezer.
11. Well, I certainly won’t order that.
12. I think you are mistaken, sir.
13. That’s definitely illegal.
14. As a general rule, don’t rub anything in coleslaw.
15. This is a bad omen.
16. What a good deal!
17. Let’s try to enlighten the pizza.
18. This may not be wrong.
19. Looks like this translator just gave up.
20. Well, that’s misleading.
21. Not delicious at all.
23. My favorite superhero!