If you are still thinking how to decorate your balcony pots, this elegant knitted hanging planter is a perfect idea for you.
In just a few simple steps you can make colorful decoration which for the moment to inject new life into the home or yard.
What you need:
– Stretchable material (about 1.5m)
– Plastic pot
– Tape measure
1. Cut the fabric on 8 tapes with a width of 4 cm and a length of 1m-1.5m, depending on how you want to hang.
2. Tie a knot at one end, leaving a 10 cm hanging material.
3. Tie another knot on about 3-4 centimeters, but this time make only 2 tapes.
4. Group the tapes several times differently, in a way that you will always tie the adjacent two. You’ll notice that slowly you get a web of rhombs.
5. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times depending on the size and height of the pot. Finally tie all tapes in a single node. Now you are are ready to decorate your balcony with your new knitted hanging planter.